Life Insurance Protection When you Need it Most
Life insurance needs change as life circumstances change. You may need different coverage if you’re:
- Getting married
- Buying a home
- Having a child
- Taking on additional debt
Term Life Insurance
Provides protection for a specified period of time, typically offering the greatest amount of coverage for the lowest initial premium. This fact makes term life insurance a good choice for supplementing cash value coverage during life stages where obligations are higher, such as while children are young. It’s also a good option for families on a tight budget – especially since you can convert it to a permanent cash value plan later.
Features of Term Life Insurance:
- Provides a benefit for the beneficiary that is typically free from income tax.
- The policy’s Accelerated Death Benefit can pay a percentage of the death benefit if the insured is diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- You can take it with you if you change jobs or retire.
- Convert to a Colonial Life cash value life insurance plan, with no proof of good health, to age 75.
- Spouse and dependent children coverage is available.
Why take chances with your family’s financial security?
Complete the form below to talk with a Colonial Life benefits counselor about how Term Life Insurance can help protect what you’ve worked so hard to build.