Why spend more money by going to the doctor and emergency room when you can access quality care from your home, work or on-the-go?
Telemedicine is comprised of a national network of U.S. Board Certified physicians who use electronic health records, telephone consultations and online video consultations to diagnose, recommend treatment and write short-term, non-DEA controlled prescriptions when appropriate.
When Do You Use Telemedicine?
- When your Doctor is not available
- When you need non-emergency care
- When on vacation, or on a business trip
- When you are sick in the middle of the night
- Reduce the need for ER or Urgent Care Clinic visits for non-emergency care
What Condition Would You Use It For?
- For non-emergency care such as:
- Cold or Flu
- Sinus Infection Allergies
- Respiratory Infection Bronchitis
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Poison Ivy
- And Much More…
What is the Benefit for You and/or Your Family
- Doctor available 24/7/365
- No age restrictions or pre-existing conditions
- Secure, personal and private consultations with a doctor without leaving the comfort of your home, work or while on the go
- Avoid expensive and time consuming doctors, ER or Urgent Care Visits
Visit the Telemedicine Portal to learn more and enroll today!