Imagine a financial tool that:
- Helps cover deductibles, co-pays and other expenses not covered by your primary major medical plan.
- Pays medical benefits to you regardless of other coverage you have.
- Rapidly reimburses you for a wide variety of covered medical expenses related to accidents.
That’s Accident Insurance – an economical and intelligent way to protect your family from today’s high health care costs. Accident insurance provides benefits for a wide range of accident-related costs, from emergency room visits to physical therapy to diagnostic exams – even surgery!
Accidents occur more frequently than you might think.
- About 1 out of every 9 Americans seek medical attention for an injury each year.
- Over 28 million people were treated in hospital emergency rooms for injuries.
- Approximately 58.4 million visits to physician offices were due to unintentional injuries.
How does accident coverage work?
This policy reimburses you up to your calendar year maximum (up to $15,000) for a covered accident. Covered expenses include hospital costs, surgical costs, x-rays, emergency room, physician, urgent care centers and more!
This plan does not coordinate with any other insurance coverage. Benefits are paid regardless of those received from other health insurance policies!
Complete the form below to talk with a Colonial Life benefits counselor about how Accident & Injury Insurance can help to keep you protected.